Custom Search

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

[The Dentist]

I woke up at 6.30am, i heard my alarm, but then i went sleep again... coz im so fuckin sleepy. But i noe today i gotta to go to the dentist.. man my teeth need a filling, it hurts when i chewed food. So i finally woke up at 7, took bath and did other necessary thing and went to hospital. There i have to que again for registration from 8.30 to 9.45. After that waiting turn, till my name only call at 10.45, haish so daym tired for this waiting. hungry as well. The dentist said there were 5 of my tooth altogether need to be done for filling aha what a harsh. but she only did today two of my tooth and asked me to come again to proceed further. Its painful, everytime the grind tools was grinding my tooth, i wish it cud just end fast. Maybe i'll see again on this saturday, yeah come to think bout it, it'll be easier since im still on my holiday.

No comments: