Custom Search

Sunday, November 2, 2008

[saturday chillin]

uhh yaa, been stress out lately wit many assignment, what else to do, got to chill man, stress out ya know, so yesterday after went to school in the morning i went to the mall with my two bessfwen, we had our lunch at kfc, then we went to the face shop, i buy a facial mask, ha ha, and then we got this awesome idea to watch movie, the movie called the coffin err...yea its a ghost story, i got shocked watchin d movie while im eatin popcorn, dat movie really burn me. haha. n soo went back home at 5.30 pm. i cleaned my self then went sleep , aha i noe its early but i got tired. so i wake up again at 7, at 9pm i went out to kilanas, my fren called me for barbeque, when i arrived there, just chillin wit my fren eatin n play some games aha gambling, but then we got bored so at around 12 we went to 24 hr shop at sengkurong to buy a snack, we bring this food to jp beach, sitting there, n eatin those snack, just relaxing watchin the beautiful star.^^...n thennn i got back home at 2am woo so late ah, i got so tired, n directly went to my bed. n today i wake up at 1.30 pm thinkin my daym assignment again. aiya!

No comments: